People still need a place to live, and in this current environment, the majority will choose to rent a home over purchasing one. Inform your Sphere of Influence that you can help people move!
Your Facebook Business Page could never be more important. People are stuck indoors, and spending a lot of time on social media. Take to Facebook to generate quality leads! Use this time to create a Facebook Business page. If you already have one, make sure that it’s updated and reflective of your brand! If you don’t have a Facebook Business page, creating one takes about 5 minutes. Follow this link to start your business page.
You should be:
- Inviting all your Facebook friends to like your business page.
- Asking past clients to leave great reviews on your page.
- Informing your sphere of influence that you have access to properties that allow virtual showings!
Once you’re ready to post, you can let your sphere of influence know about a specific listing, and let them know that you are a listened real estate agent ready to help.
Example 1: Facebook Post for a specific Rental Beast Listing:
“If you need to move, I can help! I am in contact with multiple properties who are using Virtual Showings to rent a property sight-unseen. Check out this [bedrooms], [bathrooms], for [rent price] with [amenity 1], [amenity 2], [amenity 3]. Call me at [insert phone number] or email me at [insert email address] to set up a virtual consultation. [FB Link]”
Example 2: Facebook Post Without a Listing:
“If you need to move, or are thinking of moving, I can help you find your next rental virtually. Some properties are using virtual showings to rent a property sight-unseen. I have the most up-to-date list of properties that are doing this! Call me at [insert phone number] or email me at [insert email address] to set up a virtual consultation.”
How to upload a pre-recorded video to your Facebook Business page:
If your video is published on YouTube or Vimeo and you have a link.
- Sign in to your Facebook Business page.
- Once you are on the Facebook Business page, you should see “Create a post”.
- You should see your video populate below the post. Now you can delete the URL from the post and type in an enticing description.
Not sure how to make a video on your phone? Check out our pre-recorded technology guide for step by step instructions.
Use Rental Beast listings to upgrade your Instagram Account:
You may not have any For Sale listings at this point, but you do have access to thousands of Rental Beast listings… create a post like the one below informing your followers you can help anyone move!
Example 1: Instagram Post:
“If you need to move, I can help! I am in contact with multiple properties who are using Virtual Showings to rent a property sight-unseen. Check out this [bedrooms], [bathrooms], for [rent price] with [amenity 1], [amenity 2], [amenity 3]. Text me at [insert phone number] to set up a virtual consultation.”
How to Post?
- Bring up the listing detail page on the listing you want to highlight.
- Copy the listing details URL.
- Email that link to yourself. Now on your mobile device, click on the link to bring up the consumer details page.
- Click on the picture and select the photo(s) you want to highlight. Ensure you use the cropping tools for best quality!
- Open Instagram and post the listing photo(s).
How to upload a pre-recorded video to your Instagram Account:
If my video is on YouTube.
- On your mobile device, open up your “photos” and select the video you want to upload.
- Click the “Share” icon and select Instagram.