With the new year fast approaching, now is the best time to create some New Year’s Resolutions for yourself. As an agent, the new year is a wonderful time to build on a successful 2018 while looking for new ways to master your craft. The team here at Rental Beast is committed to helping you succeed, here are the best New Year’s Resolutions for Agents:
- Be more active in the real estate community, and your local community. The best way to do good and get your name out to the masses is to work local events. Work more open houses, and attend community events.
- Further your education. Real estate education is crucial to staying ahead of the market. Make a goal this new year to attend more classes, and seminars. Rental Beast University can help you reach your educational goals.
- Increase your social media following. Set a tangible follower, or likes goal this year for your social media pages. Increase your presence by posting or writing real estate articles. Contribute to blogs or start your own. Feel free to post Rental Beast listings on all of your pages.
- Offer to work floor duty in your local brokerage office. Sign up for specific slots to take incoming calls about homes for sale or rent. Great way to talk to clients, share your real estate expertise, and build your book of business.
- Recruit a fellow agent to the Rental Beast program. This is great way to build connections, and save yourself some money. Through our refer a friend program both the new agent and the referring agent get a month of Rental Beast for free!
Set your goals high and strive to achieve them. Let Rental Beast help you reach all of your New Year’s Resolution in 2019.